Vicksburg is a wonderful place to live, work and play!
If you would like to find out more about being part of one of America's great small towns, please contact us at 269-649-1919 or use our Contact Form and a Vicksburg Village representative will contact you within one business day. Welcome to Vicksburg!
Vicksburg is just a great small town to have a business. It is nice to know the people in the post office, the bank, the local restaurants, and in the village office so if we need anything we can walk over and talk to someone immediately.
I just wanted to say think. Everyone's idea of small town America looks just like Vicksburg.
Vacant Property Map
Downtown District Vacancies Vicksburg, MI
- 109 W Prairie St
- 103 W Prairie St (432 sf)
- 100 S Main St
- 118 S Main St (2,200 sf)
- 120 S Main St (1,800 sf)
- 200 S Main St (1,200 sf)
- 101 S Main St
- 120 E Prairie St (3,300 sf)
- 127 E Prairie St
- 106 S Kalamazoo Ave
- 117 S Kalamazoo Ave
Tax Incentives and Grants
Tax Incentives and grants that may be available, subject to state and local government approval which include:
- Historic Tax Credit
- MEGA ( Michigan Economic Growth Authority)
- Industrial Facilities Tax Exemption (PA 198)
- EDJT (Economic Development Job Training) grants
- Tax Exempt Bonds (Job attraction)
- MEDC (Community Block Development Grant)
- Energy Rebate Programs
- DDA Programs (Facade Loans/Grants, RePaint)